You can be a passionate member of this Industry but still never find success if you don’t stand out from the crowd. Brand authenticity, insider knowledge and business savvy will help you to conquer the Industry and grow your business. If you’re just starting out with a passion, stagnant and frustrated or looking to appeal to your audience – I can help.
After 17 years as a successful Wedding Planner across the globe I have incredible insider information about the business of weddings. I bet, in all certainty, that I have made many of the mistakes you are making in your business right now and I’ve learned from them. I’ve also known that my biggest risks have turned into incredible rewards. Together we’ll navigate you through designing a business you’re not only proud of but you (and others) brag about!
I know right now you’re questioning making a commitment to yourself and to your business. Success isn’t hard. Consider me your very own tried-and-true secret weapon. #gamechanger
How’s It Work
I’ve never backed down from a challenge and I love inspiring wedding professionals to re-write the rulebook, change the game and make money in the process. In order to do that, however, there’s a process!
- anonymous marketplace shops of your competition
- detailed business review consultations
- ongoing support and guidance both on the ground and virtual as you need it
- both short term launch and long term growth planning
- creative teambuilding and on-boarding support for your employees
- practical reviews of your business and course correction
What’s the Investment?
Creating a profitable, passionate and powerful wedding business that can stand the test of time requires on-going support from a wedding industry pro who’s not only been there, done that, but is still there, still doing that. The reason my programs are so successful and creative is because I demand to be in the mix, producing weddings, seeking and setting the latest trends and forecasting for our shared future.
The Wedding Revolution starts with us. I am on your team. 100% all in. Here’s what that looks like…
Product/Service Creation & Launch
- concept to creationary support of your business vision
- branding and marketing guidance
- working closely with your stakeholders and suppliers
- market research and shopping of your competition
- staff education and support
Wedding Business Development Program
- detailed analysis of your current business
- branding and marketing review & modification support
- market research of competition and placement review
- creation of a supplier and contractor master list
- full style shoot of product/service for marketing purposes
- staff education and support
- post-wedding program development on-going support & review
- creative, inspiring, anything-BUT-cookie-cutter website copy
- marketing/promotional materials content creation
- shadow writing for books, guides and materials
- custom wedding vows & ceremonies
- letters of service, email templates and cease & desist that don’t suck
Here’s a shortlist of some of the things we’ve created through Business Development for our incredible clients:
~ Stephen Edgar, photographer
~ Jocelyn Lightfoot, Lightfoot & Wolfville Winery
I know that right now you’re busting your butt trying to “make things happen”. I also know that you know it shouldn’t be this hard to get a foot hold or succeed. Business Development is for anyone who knows success is waiting for them and they’re ready to seize it.